Dr Krause truly believes that when you are feeling your best, you are giving the best possible chance to every one of your relationships. Your wedding is coming up, and you are so excited to say “I Do” to your love and start your marriage off with a great celebration. …but we know what happens when you don’t feel great; Dr Krause hears it all the time. Nagging physical symptoms or concerns that lead to irritability or upset. PMS that takes a toll on the person and everyone around them. Fatigue that makes it impossible to get things done and stressful when deadlines come up. Speaking of stress, that pesky thing that makes your skin break out and crave sweets and hijacks your sleep… You can’t afford to deal with these problems! If you had your health, you could do anything: instead you’re stuck bargaining with both your body and your caterer. Dr Krause wants to get brides through this stressful, crazy, wonderful time of their lives in the most energized, calm, radiant way. She got married in 2015 and is passionate about helping other brides be their best selves. A healthy bride will lead to a healthy marriage. So she has put together some top issues that might need troubleshooting, and are going to make a world of difference in how you start your wedding and your marriage.
- Energy: often the issue isn’t just that you need to “muscle through” or drink more coffee (which will backfire on you when you crash). Lab testing makes a stunning difference, as it allows us to target sub-optimal levels of B12, iron, thyroid hormone, cortisol, and others – all of which are crucial in energy. These markers, along with your energy, will also impact any weight-loss efforts.
- Digestion: we’ve all felt it – a stomachache can make you grumpy, or having bowel movement issues can affect how you feel. Making sure your gut is working as well as it could removes its ability to ruin your day.
- Allergies: dreaming of an outdoor wedding in the summer, but not sure Benadryl will hold up? Allergies come back to immune health, gut health, and nutrients, all of which can be worked on.
- Breakouts: you want to glow on your wedding day! Unfortunately some of the things that come with a wedding also cause breakouts: stress (lack of sleep, timelines), eating differently (hello showers and bachelorettes etc) and so on. Those can seem unavoidable but there’s a reason you break out when things get rocky, so supporting the body is key here.
- Communication: ever tried to have a calm rational decision-making conversation with someone when you’re grumpy for one of 50 reasons? (stomachache, hanger, stress, anxiety, being sick, not feeling well, and so on)… Let’s deal with each of those and then try to decide on a colour palette.
Dr Krause would love to work with you on each and every one of those things and more: She is offering a package to do just that! Starting March 1, 2016 (and at least 3 months prior to your wedding date), we will cover: Visit 1: Health Profile and Body Composition Analysis, Hormone check-up, Weight goals, Habit Making/Breaking Visit 2: Energy Boost Visit 3: Hair, Skin, Nails and Nutrients Visit 4: Stress resiliency, grounding, nerves Visit 5: Best gut health, digestion Visit 6: After your wedding – maintaining health goals, setting new ones (honeymoon first aid, pre-conception care) Expected Outcomes:
- Energy, vitality
- Skin radiance
- Balanced mood
- Healthy habits leading into marriage
Please contact reception in order to book all 6 visits.