Join our Team
Receptionist/Office Assistant – Medical Office
HealthSource Integrative Medical Centre – Kitchener, ON
About HealthSource Integrative Medical Centre
HealthSource Integrative Medical Centre (HSIMC) is an award winning, well-established integrative health clinic looking for a Part –Time Medical Receptionist/Office Assistant.
HSIMC is a team of naturopathic doctors that provide advanced assessments, treatments and services to our clients. Services we offer include naturopathic family medicine, cancer care, hyperthermia, Injection and IV therapies, laboratory testing, acupuncture and natural product dispensary.
We welcome the opportunity to work with someone who is friendly, highly organized, detail oriented and adaptable in a busy environment while maintaining a professional manner. We are looking for someone who takes initiative to tackle to-do-list and enjoys having great conversations with our patients. Our ideal candidate will help support the doctors in the centre and to provide a welcoming and uplifting environment to our patients.
- Greeting patients with a pleasant attitude, assessing needs and overseeing a positive client experience and efficiency in clinic flow, from first contact to arrival to when a patient leaves the clinic.
- Managing appointment booking, the electronic scheduling system, foreseeing scheduling conflicts, including patient communication and doctor support
- Timely response to phone calls, emails and faxes using friendly and exceptional customer service skills
- Data entry into patient electronic medical records
- Managing billing system and financial transactions
- Performing beginning and end of day systems and routines, assuring effective opening and/or closing of the office and clinic cleanliness
- Dispensing professional health products
- Maintaining inventory system, including assisting in managing and ordering inventory and medical supplies, monitor and manage physical inventory and supplies
- Opportunity to work with ownership in organizational decision-making and strategic planning
Qualifications & Experience
- High School or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in any of the following areas: health industry (including doctors trained overseas), retail, administrative or customer service
- Fluent in English
- Superior customer service skills
- Team Player
- Professional maturity and strong verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail and flexibility to meet the needs of a fast-paced office
- A working knowledge or interest of Naturopathic Medicine
- Strong typing skills, computer skills and proficiency with MS office (Word, PowerPoint)
Please send your cover letter and resume to: opportunities@HealthSourceIMC.com
Only applicants selected for interview process will be contacted.