Integrative Cancer Care
Cancer Kitchener, Cancer Waterloo, Cambridge, and Cancer Guelph
Supportive Cancer Care – Integrative therapies to assist patients in all stages of cancer
At HealthSource Integrative Medical Centre we are recognized for our special focus in integrative cancer care and offer you adjunctive services and support from the time of diagnosis through to preventing cancer recurrence. Patients have the opportunity to benefit from our years of experience as we have worked with a variety of cancer types in all different stages. Our compassionate approach aims to optimize health, quality of life, and clinical outcomes.
Dr. Michael Reid, ND, is board certified in Naturopathic Cancer Care based on the standard for the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology (the certification branch of the Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians). Demonstrating his advanced training, knowledge, and experience in supportive cancer care he has become a Fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology (FABNO). He understands the full scope of integrative cancer care options and knows how to safely integrate those options with conventional treatments using scientifically grounded, evidence-informed principles. His approach empowers our patients with knowledge so they feel they have all the information and tools available to them when making decisions for their care.
HealthSource Integrative Medical Centre
- Over a decade of experience in integrative cancer care
- Focused on the goals and values of our patients
- Individualized protocols that can maximize results
- Educating patients so they have the knowledge to make informed decisions in their healthcare
- Professional, caring, and empathetic team
- Adjunctive naturopathic treatment for all stages of cancer & for cancer prevention
- Selected as a site location for advancing research – the Canadian and U.S. Integrative Oncology Study (CUSIOS) – an observational study on advanced stage breast, colorectal, pancreatic, and ovarian cancer patients
- Loco-regional hyperthermia with a Health Canada approved class 3 device as part of our cancer care