Vitamin Intravenous (IV) Therapy
Vitamin intravenous therapy is used to address specific health concerns as well as enhance overall well being. Often referred to as ‘nutrient therapy’, the solutions injected are combinations of various vitamins, minerals, amino acids, or plant extracts. By injecting these core nutrients directly into the bloodstream you receive 100% absorption into tissues and organs. The outcome? Clinical results are much more powerful, predictable and are seen sooner. We have effectively treated many clients at the centre with IV therapy.
Vitamin intravenous Therapies offered at HealthSource Integrative Medical Centre:
- Cancer Vitamin C IV
- Sports performance IV
- Energy IV
- Lyme Disease IV
- Stress IV
- Fibromyalgia IV
- Anti-Aging IV
- Skin rejuvenation IV
- Neurological IV (MS, ALS)
- Immune IV
- Migraine IV
- Brain IV
- Pain relief IV
- Detoxification IV
- Cardiovascular IV
Some IV formulas include:
- Nutrient formulas and Meyer’s Cocktails – Customizing specific nutrients to be injected for an individual’s specific health concerns. Most noticeable improvements include increased energy, improved immunity, better moods, and a decrease in pain.
- Glutathione – this is the body’s super anti-oxidant and is best absorbed in sufficient amounts intravenously. Using glutathione can improve many conditions and aid in detoxification.
- High dose Intravenous Vitamin C – used in Cancer therapy to improve clinical outcomes and manage side effects of chemotherapy and radiation. For more information click here
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – used in the treatment of cancer, diabetic neuropathy and neuropathy from chemotherapy ((performed under medical delegation in the Province of Ontario).
- Phosphatidylcholine – utilized in detoxification, neurological conditions and heart disease (performed under medical delegation in the Province of Ontario).
Injection therapies Include:
- B12 injections
- Mistletoe Injections – a common complimentary cancer therapy.
- Prolotherapy – Effective for the management of chronic pain and arthritis (performed under medical delegation in the Province of Ontario).