Cancer Supportive Therapies
Cancer Kitchener, Cancer Waterloo, Cambridge, and Cancer Guelph
The science of integrative cancer care with the wisdom from our experience. Working with a variety of cancer types in all different stages
At HealthSource Integrative Medical Centre we have a clinical focus on integrative cancer care and offer our patients adjunctive services and support from the time of diagnosis through to preventing cancer recurrence. We work with natural therapies to support conventional treatments and work in collaboration with your healthcare team. Our goal is to ensure that our patients are well heard and taken care of in all aspects of their health.
Dr. Michael Reid, ND is committed to understanding the full scope of integrative cancer care options and bringing those options to his patients using scientifically grounded, evidence-informed principles. He has advanced his education and demonstrated his experience to become Fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology. He uses supportive therapies that are targeted at reducing side effects, optimizing conventional care, and prevention of recurrence.
HealthSource Integrative Medical Centre
- Over a decade of experience with a clinical focus on integrative cancer care
- Individualized protocols focused on the goals and values of our patients
- Educating patients so they have the knowledge to make informed decisions in their healthcare
- Professional, caring, and empathetic team
- Adjunctive naturopathic treatment for all stages of cancer & for cancer prevention
- Advancing research by being a site location for the Canadian and U.S. Integrative Oncology Study (CUSIOS) – an observational study on advanced stage breast, colorectal, pancreatic, and ovarian cancer patients
- Loco-regional hyperthermia with a Health Canada approved class 3 device as part of our cancer care